“ Working with Telestrian Limited ”
Founded in 1996 and opening its Oxfordshire office at Grove Technology Park in May 2003, Telestrian operates in the UK
as a privately funded RF
The company has expertise of developing many types of radio products and prototypes, including mobile phones and base stations (GSM, EDGE and 3G - UMTS), PMR products and RF test instrumentation.
Work has been successfully completed for European and USA companies; however the majority of projects are for UK based companies. Projects vary widely in scope and size, as Telestrian tailors projects to meet exact requirements of the Client.
Telestrian's major Clients are some of the leading companies within the UK
communications industry, proving Telestrian's track record.
System design and board level development of a 6GHz wide IF
bandwidth and a 13GHz RF
Design of the local oscillators, PLL
's and pre-selector paths to add 802.11a performance to a WLAN
Cambridge RF Limited
quad band (850-900-1800-1900 MHz) PA
module evaluation / DVT
and power control loop design.
Software Radio Technology Limited
Development of an VHF
transceiver, involving multiple receiver paths, for a maritime transponder.
CompXs UK Limited
Design and system architecture of a 2.4GHz ISM
band transceiver demonstrator system.
Tality UK Limited (formerly Symbionics)
Design and development of the synthesizers and buffer sections of a GSM
(1800/1900 MHz) base station.
Projects for Clients also involved the following types of work:
- 802.15.4 Zigbee transceiver designs.
- DVB-T designs.
- GPS receiver and filter design.
- 915MHz ISM transceiver design.
- 434MHz ISM design.
- Antenna match optimisations for GSM 900/1800/1900, 802.11g, Zigbee, 915MHz and 434MHz.
- Radiated emissions investigations and re-designs.
- Low noise and jitter PLL designs, IF to 6GHz.
- 20W high efficiency PA designs, 800MHz to 3GHz.
- HF kW PA evaluations and investigations at 30MHz.
- WCDMA performance evaluation.
- GPS interference investigations.
- 14GHz PA stability investigation.
- 18GHz Reflection measurement system architecture and planning.
- Residual phase noise testing and consultancy.
If you are looking for some help or would like an RF
design, then please make contact to discuss how Telestrian can work with you.